Armorer Works HX2501 (Silver)
Armor Works HX2501 (Silver).
- Iconic AW Custom™ Hex-cut ported slide
- Deep hexagon serrated pattern for better gripping surface
- Machined with incredibly tight tolerances that you can feel through the pistol with every shot you take
- Pre-drilled holes in the midframe for mounting industry-standard optics
- Compatible with our speed cocking handle kit & optics mount rail kit
- Elevation and Windage Adjustable Rear aperture/ghost ring sight with luminous fibre front sight
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Functional mock firing pin mechanism
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a firm, powerful recoil when fired.
- Features a modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger