Woolpower Long Johns 200 Baselayer Pants (Black)
Long Johns are made of circular knit fabric, and have no lengthwise seams. A gusset in the back ensures optimal comfort. Cuffs are knitted in.
- Ullfrotté Original 200g is a warm fabric that can be worn next to the skin. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
- Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.