Woolpower Balaclava Lite (Black)
Snug fitting balaclava. Thin but still offers great protection in cold weather. The flatlock seams prevent chafing so the balaclava can be used under a helmet.
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Balaclava LITE don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.