Templar's Gear AZ1 Rip-Off First Aid Pouch (Multicam Tropic)
Templar's Gear AZ1 Rip-Off First Aid Pouch (Multicam Tropic).
Templars Gear Rip-Away EMT pouch to carriy all 1st aid gear. Main chamber with internal pockets and elastic bands gives good equipment arrangement. Construction of "Clam Shell" allows to pouch fully open and easy access to its contents. On the front there is a small zippered pocket for document or other small items. In addition, at the bottom is adjustable shock cord loop. First aid kit pouch is fastened to the vest, rucksack or belt using Velcro panel equipped with two MOLLE straps. The entire is secured with strap ended Fastex buckle. When the kit is needed simply unclip the buckle and pull on the handle of the pouch to detach from Velcro panel. With this solution, first aid kit can be mounted on a vest in a more convenient placewithout wasting space in front which is usually intended for ammunition.
- Made of durable 500D Cordura
- Rip away hook back with loop panel secure with quick release buckle
- Clam Shell design
- One chamber with inner pockets and elastic loops for storage
- Small pocket on the front
- Two D-rings on the back for shoulder strap
- Grab Handle
- Hook and loop ID Panel
- Addition 2" webbing, with pull-tab for quick/temperory closing
- Two MOLLE straps
- Dimensions : 18 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm (H x W x D)
- Manufacturer: Templars Gear, Poland