Armorer Works HX2302 (Black)
Armor Works HX2302 (Black).
The HX23 Series is the latest in AW Custom's growing range of performance-enhanced Hi-Capa's. Designed from the ground up as a competition racer, this pistol features internal and external parts that have been engineered specifically for competition shooters.
- Serrated standard length one piece slide
- Compatible with our MRDS mount
- Elevation and Windage Adjustable Rear sight with luminous fibre front sight
- Threaded outer barrel ready for mounting compensator or mock silencer
- Shortened mid-frame to match up with the shape of the slide
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Functional mock firing pin mechanism
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a firm, powerful recoil when fired
- Features a modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger