The Dakota GTX is a rugged boot perfect for long trips on all types of terrain. The Dakota is constructed with all of the technologies that set our boots apart, including our Super Grip outsoles that provide traction on any terrain, CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability and our ABSS ankle support system for added comfort and protection. This non-insulated boot uses a Gore-Tex® lining, making it fully waterproof and extremely breathable. The PU-coated leather rand is stitched on to prevent peeling after use in rocky terrain.
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insole: With differentiated structure
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh EVO + Felt + Active Carbons. Outstanding
- Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.The CRISPI® 3D construction, transports moisture away leaving the foot dry
- Protection: Stitched rubber rand and toe cap
- Sole: Vibram® with polyurethane shock absorbing midsole and CCF insert