Woolpower Liner Knee-High Socks (Black)
Socks have terry knit feet and shafts.
- Ullfrotté Original 400g is a slightly thicker fabric that can be used as a warming mid layer.
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower socks can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s socks don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.