Grangers Down Wash 300ml
Grangers Down Wash 300ml.
Grangers Down Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners, and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one).
This product is an updated version of Grangers Down Cleaner. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use one 50ml capful per wash load, or half a cap if hand-washing. For sleeping bags, use two capfuls.
- If possible, avoid washing down items in top-loading washing machines, as this can potentially damage the down filling.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, and spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry down garments as per their care label instructions; always tumble dry where possible. We recommend drying on a low heat for two to three hours, or until the garment is completely dry.
- Specially formulated to clean all down-filled articles, including sleeping bags and jackets.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odour without reducing loft or impairing performance.
- Can be used to prepare a garment for future water-proofing treatments.
- Best used in conjunction with a tumble dryer – down items should always be tumble dried when appropriate.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
- Contains 300 ml.