Woolpower Balaclava Protection 400 (Anthracite)
Woolpower Balaclava Protection 400 (Anthracite).
Balaclava has a single opening that can be configured to cover everything but the eyes. The lower edge of the opening can be pulled below the nose or the mouth for ventilation options. The neck is long for extra coverage.
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-melling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Balaclava 400 is elasticated and shapes itself around your head.