UF PRO P-40 Classic Pants (Brown Grey)
The UF PRO® P-40 Classic pants are based on a completely new concept of making tactical pants. To give you a maximum of comfort and movability, we have combined a newly developed anatomic cut with stretch areas in the back and upper back leg area.
The stretch areas are made of a robust and comfortable Schoeller®-dynamic fabric, while the rest of the pants are made out of a lightweight Polyester/Cotton blend, which offers excellent breathability and wear comfort.
- The P-40 Classic pants offer 7 pockets in total.
- The big side pockets offer a horizontal and vertical access to the main cargo area and inner compartments.
- There is an additional hidden pocket inside the hand pocket for storing your smaller and valuable stuff.
The P-40 Classic pants can additionally be equipped with our UF PRO® Flex Knee Pads*. A unique construction of the trouser legs makes sure that your knee pad always stays in place, without any adjustments.
And as the knee pads are flexible and lightweight, you’ll soon forget you are wearing them.
When it gets colder you can upgrade the P-40 Classic pants into thermal pants with an additional, detachable WINDSTOPPER® lining, which provides comfort in low temperatures ranging down to -5°C.
When it gets hotter, the mesh lined knee-pad pockets can be left open and thus provide additional air circulation.
- Classic upper leg pockets with additional vertical zipper
- Double belt loops
- Stretch in the waistband
- Schoeller®-dynamic stretch material in the buttocks and lower back area
- Externally accessible knee pockets for UF PRO® Flex- Pads
- Width-adjustable bottom of trouser legs
- Safety pocket
- Double zipper pull fly
- Inner zipper for detachable WINDSTOPPER® lining
- 67% Polyester, 33% Cotton Ripstop fabric
- Schoeller®-dynamic 80% Polyamid, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane