Templar's Gear Hydration Pouch Medium (Coyote)
Templar's Gear Hydration Pouch Medium (Coyote).
Templars Gear TG-H3 is compact pouch designed for mounting on MOLLE tactical vests and carry for 1 liter water bladder. The main compartment has inside mesh pocket where bladder can be safely put. Then, the remaining area can be used for carrying for example backup apparel. At the inside back there is an adjustable loop tape to attach the hydration reservoir and on the both sides are exits for tube. In addition, the main chamber has insulated walls which reduces the impact of weather conditions on the temperature of the stored liquid. Backpack has also laser-cut panel that allows attachment of additional MOLLE pockets. Over the panel there are loop of shock cord to secure soft shell jacket or gloves. Pouch can be attached to pack or vest with two MOLLE straps.
- Made of Cordura
- Compatible with 1 liter SOURCE hydration inserts or similar (not included)
- Lined with thermal reflective material
- Two exits for hydration systems tube
- Adjustable loop for attaching the bladder
- Adjustable loop of shock cord
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel to attachment of additional pockets
- Two MOLLE straps for vest or pack attachment
- Size: 27 x 17,5 x 4,5 cm
- Manufacturer: Templars Gear, Poland