Specna Arms Complete Reinforced Gearbox V2 Mod2 with Electronic Contact (Rear-Wired)
Specna ArmsComplete Reinforced Gearbox V2 Mod2 with Electronic Contact (Rear-Wired).
A complete, reinforced gearbox version 2 dedicated for M4 / M16 replicas. It is an ideal solution for people wanting to purchase a good-quality gearbox at a reasonable price. The frame has been adapted for the use with 8 mm slide and ball bearings and thanks to the construction reinforced at the most vulnerable spots it can be used in combination with more powerful springs. The gearbox features a quick spring change system compatible with CORE and ONE series replicas by Specna Arms.
The Enter & Convert system enables a rapid and quick adaptation of the power of the replica to conditions expected on the airsoft playing field without the necessity to disassemble the entire gearbox and therefore having the access to a workshop or a set of special tools. Once the gearbox has been taken out of the replica’s body, the process of spring change lasts literally mere seconds. The spring along with the guide needs to be taken out through the opening in the rear wall of the frame.
- reinforced 18:1 steel gears
- m110 spring
- lightweight polymer piston with a full steel strip
- aluminum bearing-mounted air-sealed piston head
- aluminum cylinder head with a soft dampener
- aluminum chrome type 0 cylinder
- polymer air-sealed nozzle
- metal bearing-mounted spring guide
- Rear wiring
- Power: 400-420 FPS (Depending on replica)