Snugpak Scorpion 2 Tent
When you’re spending time outdoors, the last thing you need is for the rain and wind to spoil your fun. Scorpion is an expert in this field.
A new addition to the Snugpak range, the Scorpion 2 is a sleek, two person tent, designed and built to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time, and for long term hard use. With its 5000mm PU fly, it can handle large amounts of rain making sure you and your gear stay dry.
The Scorpion 2™ is also a Fly First pitch type tent so you can quickly set up the fly and shelter from the elements.
- One door and three vents for comfortable air circulation.
- Mesh internal pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space.
- All seams are sealed and taped.
- 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof. (bath tub style)
- Shape / Style 2 person tent
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net.
- Flame Retardant
- Hanging loop at the head end of the sleeping compartment
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Pack Weight: 2.65kg
- Pack Size: 43 x 19cm
- All Seasons