Snugpak Journey Solo One Person Tent
The Journey Solo by Snugpak is a sturdy one-man tent that is ideal for solo tours due to its low weight and pack size. It has a classic tunnel construction with two poles, waterproof outer tent, inner tent with mosquito net and waterproof floor. The high mesh content ensures a good climate in the inner tent. The floor pan is made of very sturdy 190t polyester and reliably prevents moisture from getting into the tent from the floor. The inner tent can also be set up without an outer tent, so it can comfortably sleep in warmer regions, without being visited by annoying mosquitoes.
- Outer tent in PU coated 75D 185t polyester with taped seams.
- Mosquito net inner tent made of 190t nylon.
- Waterproof floor pan.
- Ground cover made of PU coated 210t polyester.
- Including: 1 outer tent, 1 inner tent, 1 tent pad, 2 aluminum poles, 19 Y-profile tent pegs, 1 packsack, 1 repair kit.
- Water column outer tent: 4000 mm.
- Water column Ground cover: 5000 mm.
- Outside dimensions: approx. 265 x 115 x 75cm (L / W / H).
- Inside dimensions: approx. 240 x 100 x 70 cm (L / W / H).
- Pack size: approx. 58 x 17 x 17 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1910 g.