Lancer Tactical LT-29TD-G2 Proline GEN2 Enforcer PDW (Black)
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimize performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Light weight durable aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- Copper polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BB's).
- Comes with 2X 120 round mid-cap metal training magazines. Alpha stock holds additional magazine (short magazine in photo not included)
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety.
- Operation: Automatic Electric
- Material: Metal Upper and Lower Receivers, Handguard, Buffer Tube / Polymer Stock, Motor Grip
- Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Round Mid Cap
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Length: 26" - 28.5" (Retracted / Extended)
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Color: Black
- No Battery/Charger