G&G CM16 E.T.U. Wild Hog 9"
G&Gs new ETU includes technology that will automatically stop the gun from operating if it detects the battery voltage is too low. Once you disconnect the battery it will likely still operate in guns without this technology, as those products will allow the battery to drain completely flat. This means when using a G&G gun with ETU, your battery must be fully charged or the automatic cut off feature will kick in. This feature is designed to protect your battery as well as the advanced control board inside. To avoid disappointment ensure your batteries are discharged and freshly charged before use. This is known as 'cycling' your batteries. This technique also improves battery performance by promoting battery life and memory.
- Velocity Feet Per Second (FPS): 365
- Min Length: 625mm
- Max Length: 715mm
- Weight (with Magazine): 2300g
- Inner Barrel Length: 160mm
- New Style Nylon Fibre Combat Machine Receiver
- Ambidextrous Mag Catch
- Ambidextrous Tactical Cocking Lever
- Ergonomic Grip
- Detachable Flip-Up Front & Rear Sights
- Electronic Trigger Unit - Means faster trigger response, prevents locking during rapid single shot and prevents trigger burns.
- 3rds Burst Mode
- Anodized Metal KeyMod Rail System
- Rear Sling Loop
- Ergonomic 6 Position Crane Stock
- No Battery / Charger