Classic Army Nemesis X9 (Black)
Classic Army Nemesis X9 (Black).
The Nemesis X9 is Classic Army's entry into the 9mm AR Machine Pistol segment in Airsoft. It's the first on the market to feature a full metal receiver, CNC machined out of aluminum, done up in a very aggressive machined billet styling. This compact firecracker is a great main gun, or even a sidearm in close quarters situations, both indoor and outdoor.
Internally the X9 features a reinforced gearbox with 9mm bearings for added performance. The trigger feels nice and snappy thanks to Classic Army's ECS MOSFET trigger system. Not only does the ECS system provide better trigger response, it also allows for programming of 3 to 5 round burst.
- Billet style CNC aluminum receiver; the first all metal 9mm AR platform on the market
- MLOK front rail for grip, lights, and other tactical accessories
- Compact design great for indoor and CQB use
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- ECS MOSFET trigger system
- PDW style retractable stock
- Quick change spring system
- Reinforced gearbox with CNC wire cut gears and 9mm bearings
- Length: 510mm-590mm (2-position stock)
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Inner Barrel: ~140mm
- Magazine Capacity: 100rds
- Muzzle Velocity: 330-350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Thread Direction: 14mm Count-Clockwise, negative
- Gearbox: Version 2 with Quick-Change spring guide
- Motor: Long Type
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v Small Type LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Small Tamiya connector)