JeffTron Processor Unit V2 (With Wiring)
Professionally made program-controlled device with motor active braking, designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
It adds new ways of shooting, controls rate of fire, pre-cocking, active braking and low battery indication.
Device is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 3 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Easy installation inside the Gearbox version 2
- It preserves trigger mechanical lock in SAFE position
- Six new shooting modes, one of them is unique compared processor units located outside gearbox
- Adjustable burst (from factory are 3 shots, it can be changed in the range 1 - 10 shots)
- Smooth change rate of fire using PWM motor control
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot in SEMI fire
- Quick first shot at reduced rate of fire
- Mosfet with motor active braking
- Adjustable strength of active braking (can be also disabled)
- Low battery indication 2S and 3S Li-pol, 3S li-fe and 3S li-on
- Monitoring current, voltage and temperature of Processor unit components
- Trigger gun is used for programming this device, motor vibrates as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are stored in processor unit memory, so it doesn't loose changes after disconnection the battery
- Safe - Semi – Auto (unchanged gun function)
- Safe - Semi - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Burst
- Safe - Semi - Semi (delay between shots, motor vibration when it is ready to fire)
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi/Burst - Burst/Auto (unique fire mode only in this drop-in processor unit)
- Only for electric airsoft guns with gearbox version 2 with switch designed according the Tokyo Marui company.
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,25qmm (AWG21) signal wires
- If you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring.
- Designed for spring M180 and ROF 25bb/s. For higher load please use Extreme processor unit (it is outside gearbox)
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
- Specified for common batteries up to 14V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 11.1V)
- Current device consumption only 4.5 mA in idle state
- Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring
- With active braking in semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
- In weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) active break solves multiple shots in semi mode
- The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But it stops much faster with active brake