Helikon Outdoor Tactical Pants (Mud Brown)
Newly introduced variant of our signature UTP® pants are slightly redesigned and feature new, highly stretchable fabric that performs very well in outdoor activities. Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking and extremely comfortable – yet maintaining all the utility features of the original, the OTP® are soon to become your favorite trekking pants.
- Elastic waist with Velcro fastener for additional adjustment
- Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Two mesh front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two mesh wide back pockets with easy access. Adapted for dump mag use
- Two composed slim back pockets for folding knives, flashlights, pistol magazines. Seam-adjustable
- Two mesh thigh cargo pockets zippered with YKK® reverse zipper intended to carry documents and small personal belongings
- Elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
- Two Velcro flapped thigh pockets for Smartphone device or AR magazines
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape limits falling the trousers down
- The leg in the rear part is profiled – it is divided and connected with profiling pleat under the knee
- Reinforced knees with internal kneepad compartments
- Cuffs with cord channels
- YKK® zippered fly
4-way elastic Nylon / Spandex (93%/7%) with DuPont™ Teflon® coating