Specna Arms Body as a solid base.
SA-H11 assault rifle replica by Specna Arms is made largely from a uniform zinc and aluminium alloy, reinforced with steel elements in the most vulnerable points of the replica (steel elements - all the screws, pins and tactical sling swivels). Both the stock storing the battery and the pistol grip were made from polymer. The receiver of the replica and RIS handguard have undergone the process of anodizing, which guarantees high degree of protection against corrosion. The paint was applied via a process of powder coating, after having the surface undergo the same process prior to the application of paint. This provides a much higher than usual resistance of the applied paint to abrasion. The receiver bears manufacturer markings.
Polarstar Kythera V2
The Kythera has been the most eagerly anticipated products from PolarStar in the past decade. This HPA system is a radical departure from all previous systems that PolarStar has produced since the Kythera does not use a battery, an FCU or any type of electronics. The Kythera is completely mechanical. This means you never have to worry about charging batteries or work with delicate electronics. It also means that the system is completely waterproof.
- Designed from the ground up as a high performance mechanical HPA system, not a modification of a solenoid operated design.
- Patent pending valve mechanism provides excellent efficiency and consistent velocity combined with a realistic trigger pull and reset.
- Completes a full shot cycle on the trigger pull alone which translates into consistent nozzle movement and rapid follow up shots.
- Adjustable trigger. Adjustments include: Weight, length of pull and over travel.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell/return speed.
- Wide operating pressure range of 60 to 180psi.
Wolverine Wraith CO2 stock
The Wolverine Airsoft Wraith: CO2 Stock gives you the great performance of HPA without the line. Perhaps the biggest resistance to HPA that we have heard from people is that they do not want to carry around a tank or have a line coming out of their gun. The Wraith: CO2 stock eliminates both of those! It allows you to run your HPA engine with 12 gram CO2 cartridges completely concealed in the stock.
- Approx. 200 shots per cartridge with stock M4 setup.
- Proprietary Quick-Change end cap allows you to swap cartridges seamlessly (the record is under 2 seconds).
- Integrated custom Storm regulator.
- Compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft HPA engines.
- Adjustable pressure range of 40-140 psi.
Maxx Model CNC Alu Hopup Chamber M4P - PRO (Polarstar)
- Machined from a solid aircraft aluminum block with tight tolerances to achieve the most accuracy, consistency, and durability
- Performed accurately and consistently with HPA PolarStar Engines on standard M4/M16 platform
- Precision Rotary Dial Knob for fine hopup adjustments
- Re-engineered the precision Hopup Lever and 4mm Bucking Nubs (6mm Bucking Nubs are optional) to perform best with R-Hop and Standard-Hop to keep the BB shooting accurately and consistently on every single shot
- Removable Steel Pivot Pin for ease of setup and maintenance
- Accepted the HPA PolarStar Engine M4 nozzle length
- Fully compatible with most aftermarket soft and hard rubber buckings without losing FPS or dropping BB during use
- Wisely equipped with an interchangeable Inlet Adaptor OD11mm to ensure the hopup unit is inserted exactly in the center of the 11mm inner bore HPA Engine nozzle outlet without wobbling. (Inlet Adaptor OD11.5mm and OD12mm are sold separately)
- Mounted the removable CNC Brass Side Wings to slide smoothly into the outer barrel slots
- Included an advanced CNC Delrin Locking C-Clip to hold the inner barrel tight in place without wobbling and twisting
- Equipped with 2 compression springs on top and center to ensure the hopup unit is seated straight and air tight during use
- Compatible with any 11mm inner bore HPA Engine nozzle outlets
- The Dual UV LED Tracer Module to glow BB in the dark ready!
Prometheus 6.03/285 barrel
Maple leaf Super Macaron 70°