UF PRO AcE Winter Combat Shirt (Brown Grey)
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt is built for hard-core activities in very cold outdoor conditions. The main task of its special hybrid design structure is to keep your body at just the right temperature – not freezing and not overheating.
Your arms are the most exposed part of your torso, so we’ve integrated into the sleeves of our AcE Winter Combat Shirt a high-performance thermal lining called G-Loft. Lightweight and breathable, G-Loft performs even when wet. Built-in air/pac® inserts for the shoulder and upper back provide extra comfort and protection. Closing the AcE Winter Combat Shirt’s ventilation openings allows the air/pac® inserts to trap air and provide additional insulation.
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt employs 37.5™ fiber technology to wick sweat away from you, vapourize it and then expel it into the air. Compared to conventional cotton, 37.5™ fiber technology is 800 times more efficient at evaporating sweat.
Need additional underarm cooling? Front and side zippers make it a breeze to control air flow between insulation layers. They also let you regulate air flow to your torso. When you unzip these super-efficient vents, the cooling effect is instant.
An angled front zipper improves our AcE Winter Combat Shirt’s compatibility with additional layers. Wear the shirt under a hard-shell jacket or additional thermal jacket. The angle prevents the jacket’s zipper from overlapping the shirt’s zipper, avoiding any pressure-points on your throat.
The breathable outer fabric layer of our AcE Winter Combat Shirt is windproof and water-repellent. So it keeps you from overheating while at the same time it protects you against snow, drizzle and wind.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable face fabric
- High-performance thermal-insulated sleeves
- Excellent body vapour management via inner sleeve 37.5™ Merino/polyester material plus comfortable micro-fleece in the front and back
- UF PRO® air/pac® inserts in the shoulder and upper back for additional thermal insulation and weight distribution when carrying heavy armour or backpack
- Side ventilation openings
- Angle zipper for reducing pressure points when wearing additional layers of clothing
- Openings on wrist-warmers permit a clear view of your chronometer
- Cordura® reinforcements in the elbows
- Collar width adjuster
- Windproof, water-repellent and breathable 2-layer laminate with a 100% polyester face fabric and a PU membrane
- 80g/m2 G-Loft thermal insulation
- 130g/m2 Merino/polyester (37.5™ by COCONA® Inc.)
- air/pac® inserts in the shoulder and back areas
- 180gm2 polyester (44% made of 37.5™ by COCONA® Inc. polyester fiber)